Committees focus on specific events leading up to the night of ProGrad
- Spring Fundraiser - Solicit bids from local venues and present recommendations for committee vote based on cost/location/value. Coordinate event with vendor.
- Silent Auction - Coordinate donations from vendors/parents for silent and live auction items. Contact past donators for continued support and seek out new donations. Coordinate with other booster clubs silent auction baskets.
- Fashion Show - Work with local business to obtain donated dresses, tuxes, hair/make-up for models. Work with selected venue to prepare runway stage, obtain music/emcee for show, photography.
- ProGrad Activities - Coordinator with activities vendor and students to select activities that students will enjoy the night of ProGrad
- Tamale Sales - Coordinate with Rameriz Tamales for orders, delivery, distribution.
- Food Sales - Coordinate delivery and selling of approved foods before school or during lunch in the DHS Cafeteria
- Spirit Night - Coordinate with local restaurants for spirit night fundraisers
- Raffle Tickets - Coordinate with printing vendor, distribute and collect tickets and money, award and distribute prizes
- Kendra Scott - Coordinate with Kendra Scott/Sugar Land fundraising night, silent auction dontation
- Open House Dinner - Coordinate with vendor to serve meals at open house in Sept. (Pizza/Chips/Water sold as concessions in 2018. Dinner served 5:30 - 6:30 from various restaurants in past years).